If you need to contact us please call 302-395-5350
Friday, July 3, 2015 New Castle County Delaware Employees FCU will be closed in observance of Independence Day
Lost/Stolen Visa Debit: 1-800-991-4965
Lost/Stolen Visa Credit: 1-800-325-3678
Visa Credit Information: 1-800-237-6211
A Traveler’s Financial Checklist
When traveling, what you carry in your wallet may be the most important thing you pack. New Castle County Delaware Employees FCU recommends a combination of two or more spending methods:
1. Cash. If you’re in a rural part of the U.S. or in many areas of foreign countries, cash is your best bet.
2. Debit/ATM cards. Most major debit/ATM cards are accepted worldwide, but it’s best to check ahead. Don’t plan on having only a debit/ATM card and then not being able to get cash or make any purchases.
3. Credit cards. Plastic is obviously known worldwide, and Visa® and MasterCard® are the most widely accepted.
4. Travelers Checks. One of the safest ways to carry money, Travelers Checks spend just like cash, but can be replaced if something happens to them. And last but not least…..
5. Notify Us. When traveling remember to contact us. This will ensure that your card is not blocked while you are vacationing.
All Signs Lead to Us
Whether you're looking to buy a new or used vehicle, or refinance your current auto loan, we've slashed our rates and now offer automobile loan rates as low at 1.99% APR.* Plus, with our easy application process and quick loan approval time, you'll be out of our office and on the open road in no time! To apply for your auto loan, stop by today, complete our on line application or call us to request an application. Will give you the superb service and huge savings you deserve when you finance your auto loan with us…..but then again, that's why all signs lead to us.
Need Cash Fast? Do you own your car and have a clear title? If you answered yes to these questions we can help. Title loans are now available with rates as low 1.99% APR* and maximum rates up to 13.75% APR*. Some restrictions apply. Call today to ee if you qualify and how we can help you.
(APR = Annual Percentage Rate)
“Don't Tax My Credit Union” is a national campaign dedicated to ensuring Congress doesn't raise taxes on 96 million credit union members nationwide and preserves financial choice for American consumers. Join us today to share your story and tell Congress: Don't Tax My Credit Union!
See our "What's New" page for all the latest information, holiday closings and
Bill Pay is now FREE to all members!
If you would like the convenience of paying your bills hassle free ---this is the service for you!
On-line Bill Pay is quick, easy and hassle-free and we mean free! So sign up today!
When clicking on the links below you will be leaving New Castle County Delaware Employees FCU's website and are going to a website that is not operated by the credit union. New Castle County Delaware Employees FCU is not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites.
Please be advised that New Castle County Delaware Employees FCU does not represent either the third party or you, the member, if you enter into a transaction. Further, the privacy and security policies of the linked site may differ from those practiced by the credit union.
~ We offer FREE Notary Service for our members ~